Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Yamato, Kaido's "Son"

Here we have a small "One Piece" project, I should have published this cover a few days ago but it was impossible for me (I'm very disorganized XD)+

 I think Yamato deserves a special comic and this is the opportunity (>̯-̮<̯) 

A big special thanks to our friend Noi for supporting this project, thank you for your patience, time and ideas.(≖ ‿ ≖) Please support this project! 

I have some good news for Uraraka fans, next week we start to reissue the comic "Final Exams".⊂(^(工)^)⊃ On the other hand we are already working on the production of the comic "Hinata the Devil's Daughter" and we are going to need his help from him.✌✌ (˵¯̴͒ꇴ¯̴͒˵) ✌✌ Thanks for your likes and comments!

You can get the full comic , in high resolution and Uncensored in our Patreon  

Follow me on Twitter: Twitter
Yamato onepiece bigtits bigbreast












--------------------------
Collections:
      
Currently:
   
Future projects:
      

 You can get our comic Naruto "The Last Beast" Here. This comic (The pages will be delivered every week):
Patreon



super pack august  2017
Super Pack