Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Iruka: A lonely place to die.

This is an experimental project that has not yet been completely defined and that I hope will take shape over the next few weeks. For now we will call it the "Legendary pack". I don't know what will happen, I hope this idea comes to fruition and we can handle it xd

.It will be based on a new, more compact comic format (Like the one we used before, at the beginning of supermelons) and a new style with the intention of making the stories more fluid and more immersive.

 We were even thinking about creating a Discord channel dedicated exclusively to the "legendary pack" (In this case the Hinata the Daughter of the Devil saga) where we will share story theories, explanatory chronological maps, sketches, gifs and we will brainstorm... and crossovers I was thinking of even unifying the saga with the adventures of Sakura Haruno.

 As I repeat, it is an experimental project that I hope works with our work pace. 

Very soon I will give you more news about this idea. Wish us luck!!! (Legendary patreon exclusive)

 You can get the full comic , in high resolution and Uncensored in our Patreon  

Follow me on Twitter: Twitter


Hinata, bigbreast , Iruka: A lonely place to die.






--------------------------
Collections:
      
Currently:
   
Future projects:
      

 You can get our comic Naruto "The Last Beast" Here. This comic (The pages will be delivered every week):
Patreon



super pack august  2017
Super Pack